Honduras, El Dia Segundo

Today is day number two for the medical team in Honduras. I received a text from Autumn saying that they had already done one clinic and were working on getting medicines together for the next clinic. Autumn called me at 6am to tell me that they were about to leave Atlanta, Georgia for San Pedro Sula, Honduras. She had at least an hour and a half of sleep last night. Plenty of rest! Not.

Meanwhile, Trinity and I went swimming, grocery shopping and even visited Auntie Beth for a few minutes! Trinity sure is a great little baby. She had a little congestion today, but no fever. Here is a funny shot of her crawling around. That little thing on her face is a crumb that I missed when I dust-mopped. Whoops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...