Cinco

Day five in Honduras and all is well. I hear the team is doing well and spending some time on the coast. Nice! Meanwhile, it is in the 40's and sloppy here in Baker City. The sun was shining though, so I can't complain a whole lot. Trinity is walking a little more today, so that's a fun exercise! I can see now how much trouble we are in. I know that I put more than one picture up...again. So it goes.

This was my view for quite a while this evening as Trinity pushed her lion all over the place, zig-zagging across the living room. She even made a run for the kitchen. Her control is much better and she rarely lets the lion get out of control. Lion tamer, that's my girl!

Here we are at the end of the evening, getting ready for story time. We read four books tonight, which is about par for the course. I think we read five last night. She sure loves her books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...