Honduras, day four

Okay, so I said that I was going to only post one picture each day. I am posting two today, because Trinity took what I think are her first real walking steps. Before it has been a few steps and then falling into either someone or something. Today she was leaning on the chair when she let go, turned around and walked over to her toy lion. She did lose her balance a little at the end, but righted herself without falling over. The pictures below are the best I could do. And yes, she did all of this while holding a balloon.



Autumn e-mailed today, which was great. The team is going to Puerto Cortez for three days, which looks like a nice place to be for three days. Autumn says that she is feeling the best that she has felt in weeks, which is a real answer to prayer. I really miss her and I can't wait for her to come home, but I am happy that she is feeling better. I know that will help her be able to enjoy her trip a lot more. I am looking forward to hearing all about the trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...