A night out

Trinity and I went over to some friends' house for dinner tonight. The advantage of being a guy, it seems, is that you get taken care of when your wife is out of town...not bad! Trinity's friends Alex and Ava were there, so it was general mayhem, of course! Here is the best shot we could get of the three of them...

YOU try and keep these three still, smiling AND looking at the camera...good luck!

You might be wondering what this is. I would too, if I was you. As a matter of fact, this is Trinity's belly, when it is in front of the camera flash. I was trying to take a picture of Alex wearing a bucket as a hat, when Trinity jumped in front of the camera.

Here are the shots I was trying to get: Alex with the bucket up...

Alex with the bucket down...good stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...