In Boise...Again

By the time this is all over, I am not going to want to travel for a while. Wait, I think that I am already there. BUT, this is all for a good cause, because my dad just had his kidney removed. His surgery was Tuesday and there was a possibility that he would get to go home today. It wasn't meant to be, but I went over just to visit for a couple of hours. I am not used to seeing my dad in that state of affairs. I'll grant that he's looking great for just having a kidney removed, but he's not exactly back to fighting form yet. It sounds like the surgery went very well, so it should just be a matter of time until he's up and around again. Meanwhile, I went to Costco to pick up a few things...Autumn should really never let me go there by myself. Sorry honey.

But, for all the money I spent, Autumn did get a little treat out of the whole deal: her very own Costco-sized jar of giant pretzels. And they're organic! She also gets these great pictures of Trinity...

Here you go mommy, now they're the right side up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Greasy Kids' Stuff