The Waiting Game

So here we are just a week or so away from the birth of our daughter. The little gadget on the right says so. But less than 5% of babies are born on their due dates. I have a feeling that my daughter is going to be an over-achiever. My wife is and I occasionally aspire to it as well. Hopefully we'll not instill that into her. I just hope that she knows that she is loved. By the way, she already has more stuff than me. Is it wrong to be jealous of your child? I dunno, I'm new at this whole parenting thing. Wait, I haven't even got that far yet. But I have a beautiful pregnant wife who is doing so great through this whole ordeal. Speaking of which, I need to get home for dinner...bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Homeward Bound