Big Events and Beauty

Yesterday was momentous: not turkey, exercise! We went for our first walk, all the way to the end of the block. The problem is that it was cold and the wind was making Trinity upset. I don't blame her, it was cold! The funny thing about this picture is that you can't even see her in the stroller! She is still so small and so precious. I can see her growing so much, even after only six days. I hear that it only gets faster.


I am continually amazed at how well Autumn is handling this new chapter in life. She has been a nursing machine! She is still recovering from labor, but has been so consistent.

Thanksgiving was good, but to be honest I am a little distracted. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for many things, but the holiday slipped by me this year even though I spent it with family. Why so distracted? This picture says it all:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...