The due date is here!

Well, today is the due date. Things started off on a good note this morning as I started having mild contractions at 1:30 a.m. however by 6 a.m. or so they had pretty much resolved. Darn it. Tomorrow I have another doctors appointment and we'll probably have my membranes stripped--I don't know exactly what that is but it doesn't sound like much fun. It may help induce labor though and I think I'm finally to the point where that is a good thing. I still feel okay physically but it just feels like our lives are on hold right now waiting for Happy Feet to make her appearance. I try not to wish any of my days away quicker than they already go since we only have so many days in our life but right now I'm finding that a little hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...