Well Blarney Fife on Ye Then...

So, the new "caption" style was a flop, so we're back to basics here. Happy St. Patty's Day to all of you, hope you wore green, or at least got pinched by someone you wanted to be pinched by...


There's a whole series of these really cute green shirt pictures and I thought they would make great fun, but instead I thought that I would try something novel: putting on only a couple pics and then getting to bed at a decent hour...ha!


Okay, stinkin' cuteness....


Okay, so I go to the store tonight for ice cream and toilet paper. The important stuff, right? Oh come on, you use it too! Don't give me that, "I can't believe he just referenced poo on his blog..." Everyone does it. I just talk about it. But back to the story we go. I take a little longer at the store than I thought, since I had to chat with some friends I ran into (small town, to run into someone you know at the grocery at 8pm!) and then was stuck behind the late night shoppers with a full cart. So I finally roll in and find that my spot on the couch has been taken. I've been replaced. It's almost like that Simon & Garfunkel song  "Cecilia", only weirder because it's a doll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Greasy Kids' Stuff