Hold onto your hats...

That's two nights in a row that I have updated this blog thing. Actually, I am just catching up. I just discovered a new feature on the blog editor, so the captions might look a little different. Of course, I might decide that the old way is better and just scrap the new fangled option for the trusty, stalwart, reliable old version. Please let me know what you think of the new format. In the meantime, we have pictures of siblings, birthday boys (sort of), good friends and ice cream (which happens to be a VERY good friend of mine). On with the show!

I think that Teagan is going back for seconds. That's m'boy!

First couple of pictures = sibling love. Consequently, I hear this transforms into sibling rivalry for a few year. Then it gets better.

First good friend: ice cream cone from McDonalds. For all you haters out there, don't knock it 'til you tryit!

So I thought this picture was pretty funny, but somehow a little weird at the same time. It almost looks like a real beard when I glance at it for a second. Garden gnome maybe?

Happy 7-month birthday Teagan! I sure miss that little guy. I have been in Boise since Monday evening and it has been tough to not see him. Trinity was here for a couple of days and I saw Autumn briefly when she came last night. But I left early and she left early and took Trinity to therapy and home after that.

It's trips like this that make me realize how little time we really have to spend with those that we love. It's so easy to get caught up in the daily routine and busy-ness that you can lose touch with the people that you love the most. 

Deer in the headlights...makes me want to snap my fingers in front of his face. He got this look from me. Autumn has to snap her fingers to get my attention all the time.

This is our closing picture. For those of you who don't know, this is Ava. She's eating cheesy noodles. VERY cheesy noodles. Mmmm. I love cheesy noodles. That's Trinity celebrating the greatness of cheesy noodles in the background. Ava and Trinity are friends. More accurately, Trinity's Mom and Ava's mom are good friends. I love the Trinity has someone her own age living right next door. I love that Autumn has someone to run with at 4:30am. The Kelleys have been good neighbors and great friends. Thanks guys!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...