It's SNOW cold out here...

Wow, bad title. Even for me. Sunday we went snowshoeing (sp?) up Marble Creek with the Kelleys. We bundled the little ones in as many layers as we could and set out for a little walk. Great day, but COLD!


The Harrells...


The Kelleys...


And here's the result! We hiked for a little over an hour, but failed to realize what time it was. Poor Trinity has cold hands, was hungry because she missed snack time AND lunchtime, and it was definitely past nap time. Cold, tired and hungry...great parenting! Ha!

Just a little live action snowshoeing...you might have to wait for the video to load...

So this might look like a bad photo, and it is. But the reason it's here is that Teagan was watching me eat and drink. Every time I would bring something from the table to my mouth, he would follow it. I think this boy's ready to eat!

'Cuz she's cute...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...