In the beginning...

In the beginning, there were a few pictures because the dumb server kept throwing errors that prevented me from uploading more. So we'll just use that as an excuse to write a quick update and go to bed. I have about 10 more pics, but you'll just have to settle for these.


It was homemade pizza night. The problem is that only half of the pepperoni made it onto the pizza...


My apologies for the blurry picture, I couldn't get a better one. Trinity is pretty creative with food and eating implements. I have heard that this is a two-year-old trait. Whatever it is, it's pretty funny!


Before you ask me anything, let me answer most of the questions running through your head. Yes, we had lasagna for dinner. Yes, Trinity likes lasagna. Yes, she could work on neatness a little. Yes, she needs a napkin. Yes, she needed both forks. If one is good, two is better. It's simple economics really. Didn't you learn anything in school?


It's a time of discovery for our little (big) man. Teagan continues to grow big and tall. He has also discovered his voice; his wimpers are now yells and his crying can now reach the level of a full on wail. The cutest thing though, is that he has discovered his toes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...