Another one?

I know, I know, two posts in a week. It's a miracle! Sort of. Actually, with the new baby here, I am staying up with him until the late night feeding happens around 11pm or so. Wait, it's 11pm now. What am I still doing up? What are YOU doing up? Go to bed, can't you see what time it is?

You can't see the whole shirt, but it says "little brother". Awww...

First real bath! I wasn't there, but Autumn says that the warm rag helped him feel a little more secure.

Trinity in her new work overalls. Now she just needs to get to work...

Kind of grainy, but doesn't it look like he's smiling? We thought so, but it could just be gas!

Cuteness of the day, my two favorite women!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Greasy Kids' Stuff