Updated Videos...

I think that in the future I will be just as embarrassed as Trinity by these movies, mainly because of the ridiculous baby babble that comes out of my mouth. Oh well, that's the beauty of parenthood; there is now a valid reason for making a fool of yourself. I've been making a fool out of myself for years for no reason at all. I knew having a baby was going to be good for me!

This first one is the "naked baby" shot that I will use to embarrass her when she is a teenager:



This next video is great because you get to see Trinity doing what she loves to do, and that is to kick and move after she eats. What the video doesn't show is how fussy she was for the next hour and a half after I shut the camera off. Turns out she is growing, because she was HUNGRY!

Here's your minute of zen:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...