She's doing it!

As I type this, it is 5:28 a.m. and Trinity is still snoozing away! For the past few weeks she has been sleeping 4.5-5.5 hours at night (very nice) but tonight she has trampled that record. It has already been 7 hours since her last feeding and she's still sleeping (and yes, I did check to make sure she was breathing). I'm almost giddy! If it wasn't for the excessive weight of my breasts right now I'd jump up and down! Oh, just so no one is confused this is Autumn typing--not Aaron. :)


Here's a picture of our good little sleeper on her Aunt Amy's arm a few weeks ago:


Comments

  1. Isn't it WONDERFUL when they start doing that?!?!?! Congrats! Now the next hurdle is to let yourself sleep the same amount of time as your kiddo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...