Great Weekend...

As Autumn mentioned on Friday, Trinity slept for about 7 hours, crushing her past record of 6 hours NO PROBLEM. It is funny because we tend to rely on her consistency to help us plan our day. She usually wakes up around 4-4:30. So we planned to go to Boise at around 8:30, after feeding at about 7:00-7:30. Well, she slept until 6:00. I know, I know, "babies change everything, you just can't plan!". Well, we usually can. She's that consistent. No worries though, we loaded her up to go to Nampa for her first portrait session. We really wanted to get her in the studio right after she woke up and fed. That is when she is her most awake. Well, it wasn't going to work unless she slept for the whole drive over. Wouldn't you know it, SHE DID! I'll post some more portraits later, but here's one of my favorites:



We stayed at my Dad's while we were over there and went to church with him and Sue on Sunday. It was good to visit where they worship, and also to allow them to show off their granddaughter. After that Autumn and I went to a salad buffet for lunch (one of our favorite lunches). I went to get some frozen yogurt for desert, yummy! But it came out a little faster than I expected, but not quite enough to overflow. Whew! Well, I wasn't so lucky with the chocolate syrup. As the syrup started to ooze over the sides, I panicked a little and grabbed a second dish to put underneath so that it wouldn't run over. What I didn't think about was that the second dish was the SAME SIZE. Didn't help. At this point you would think that I would try something new to alleviate my growing embarrassment at the chocolate running over my fingers. Instead, I put ANOTHER dish under the two I already had. It too was the same size. What was I thinking? I don't know, but it was not my proudest moment. So ended up with a good laugh at myself and this:



Yes, I ate my yogurt in three dishes. We had a good laugh at that one.

I almost forgot...here's the latest picture as the tide continues to go out...not that anyone's been asking...indulge me!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...