Back down again

Typing sucks right now because I cut the tip of my finger with a "safety" razor. Annoying. Most of my type happens with that finger, never did take typing classes. This post may take forever to make it from my brain to the page...post...whatever.

I suppose I should have a point to this post, don't really have one. I mentioned my friend that is going to prison, talked to him this evening. It is really hard to talk to someone who is looking at 17 years of prison time. We had a good talk, but sheesh it's a different conversation that one you have with your neighbor about the weather. You get to the point quickly, no extra words if you can help it. It can be frustrating because there is nothing I can say to make him feel better. I tell him any news I have heard, tell him that I love him and pray for him whenever I think about him, which is fairly frequent as of late. I hate the lack of access I have to him. I can write a letter, but it takes soooo long. I can receive phone calls, but not make them. I can visit him, if he hasn't already had his two allowed visitors a day on the weekends. I was third in line today. Sucks.

It sounds like I am complaining. That's because I am. This is a messed up situation and I hate it. At the same time I would not be anywhere else for all the money in the world. Seriously, I don't feel like there is any other path that I could be on. It is quite a dilemma, to be caught and compelled into a situation that you loathe. I loathe the circumstances, not my friend, in case you were wondering.

So I guess that's my point; I don't like some of the things that are happening in my life. I guess that places me smack dab in the middle of the same boat that most people are in. Welcome to life!

Good night and good luck

Comments

  1. Thank you for the link to my blog.

    Warm Regards,

    Existential Punk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...