Bad, So Bad

That is what I often am about posting on this blog. I need to stay on top of it so you are as up to date as possible. The latest is that I had a big adventure last weekend...it was just me and Trinity ALL WEEKEND...just the two of us. It was a great confidence booster to me that I could handle it by myself. Autumn and I have talked about needing time to get away every once in a while and this was a great test to see if we could walk the walk.
So, while I was slaving away at home, this is what Autumn was doing...


Looks like fun to me, but that nothing compared to what Trinity and I did! We read books, we visited friends, we went to a swim meet to watch some friends swim, we went to a fund raiser for Baker City Best Friends, AND we were able to sleep for at least 5 hours a night...sweet! My Dad and stepmom (from here on out, referred to as Opa and Oma, German for Grandpa and Grandma) came over from Boise to visit for the afternoon, which was a nice visit:

After that we had a nice time watching the big game over at my brother-in-law's house, which ended up being a big day, since it's a Steeler kind of house...and yes, Wade and Amy do talk to each other!



And just for good measure...SERIOUS CUTENESS!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...