You have GOT to be kidding me!

I brag about my kids a lot. I also poke fun at them a lot. I guess it's sort of the same thing. Okay, maybe not so much. All that to say that this post is yet another stinkin' cute post full of stinkin' cute pictures of my stinkin' cute kids. That's quite a mouthful of stinkin' cuteness, so  I hope you're sitting down. Got a chair? Good, cuz here we go...



Teagan can even make a doo rag look good. I weighed him this morning and he's slowing down on the weight gain. He's about 17lbs, 13oz and almost 27 inches long. I don't know what the percentages are on those numbers, but he is in the 99th precentile for cuteness!

 

More cuteness, not a lot for me to add on this one.


At first glance, Teagan appears to have a halo. It's actually the light from the living room reflecting off of the wall. Still, most babies have something of the divine in them. They are so innocent and precious, which is a good thing when they wake you up at 3am!


I had to edit out the bum footage, but this is Trinity in the tub after the water was drained out. Autumn let her play around as long as she wanted, so she played and splashed and crawled around in the empty tub. What a character!


Didn't know there was a superhero in the house did ya? Yeah, me neither. We're still working on discovering what exactly her super power is. I hear that sometimes these things don't manifest until they are teenagers, when they instantly become super annoying.


I think this is one of my favorite pictures of these two. To put things in context, I was out of town and hadn't seen the kids in a few days. I was missing them a little bit and when Autumn showed me this picture, it just brought home how much I love and enjoy these two. It shows them right where they are in their development, which Autumn and I get to participate in. I love listening to Trinity read books. It's a little mumbo-jumbo, but it's so darn cute to listen to her mimick us when we read to her. She is so generous with Teagan; always sharing with him. So much fun. Thanks for listening, and good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...