Short post, long wait

Yeah yeah yeah, it's been a while since I posted. Sometimes the days just fly by and I don't sit down to update the blog. Ironically, the same reason I blog is often the cause of me not blogging. Either way, the cute pills are working on these two!

Just an updated picture, looking pretty good there, big man!

Okay, not the most flattering picture of Trinity, but we just had to document the haircut. Jennifer did a great job, our girl looks so much more grown up!

If you didn't know what a Trinity-growl looks like, you do now. Consider yourself warned.

I suppose this qualifies as the cuteness of the day. Maybe the week!

P.S. Rumor has it that we had some family/child photos taken this last weekend, stay tuned for updates!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...