Jesus, is that you?

Strange title for a post, I know. There is a story behind it, and I'm getting to it right now:

This picture is right after church. That's why Trinity is only in a diaper; we were changing out of Sunday best and into something a little more...playable. Trinity had her little children's Bible and we were looking at the pictures. We looked at the ark and Jesus. Trinity started saying "Jesus". It sounded a little like cheese, but in context I am pretty sure she was saying Jesus.

A few minutes later, my mom and step dad arrived and rang the doorbell. As I am walking to the door to answer it, I hear Trinity say "Jesus?"

"No Trinity, it's just grandma and grandpa!"

Kids say the darnedest things...

"Jesus?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...