Holiday Blues

I just came back to work after almost a week off. Now I have the holiday blues. I guess you could also call it the holiday blahs. That's how I feel after most vacations: blah. We had a great time this last weekend with my sister-in-law's family in McCall, Idaho. There was between 30-40 people for the weekend; we all stayed at a church camp facility, which means there was plenty of room for everyone. We all had our own rooms, mostly, and even though Autumn and I were not directly related, we were made to feel right at home. What a relaxing time! After being there from Wednesday to Sunday, we drove the slick and nasty roads to Boise and stayed with my dad for a night. It was great because we were able to drop Trinity off and go to dinner by ourselves. It was great for all involved. But now I am home, which is nice except for the blahs. On that note, Autumn's BFF Beth sent out this picture of her boys the other day. I'll just let you enjoy the picture without further description!

Comments

  1. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh man. There are no words except...is this what I have to look forward to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this photo just made my day (quiet possibly my year, but it's still a little too early to tell). thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...