Too Stinkin' Cute!

I told this was coming! We have more video for all you Trinity fans out there! There is nothing really special about this video, except that she is pretty darn cute in general! I have a few more pictures in a new album, it is linked at the top of the right hand column. I know that the blog posts are not too frequent, I will try and be better about that. It helps me too because I get caught up in my day and forget that I need to be enjoying every little moment with my daughter. She will be gone before I know it, so I better pay attention.



For those of you wondering, I received an A and an A- in my classes this quarter. I think that's pretty good. I'm not bragging or anything, I'm just sayin'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Homeward Bound