A Few Thoughts

Sometimes these things write themselves. Sometimes I have to pry words out with the jaws of life. Other times, useless strings of words come out, but I just don't care enough to edit them into anything useful. I am not sure where this post falls, but let follow on down the rabbit hole!


I am pretty sure that standing on furniture is not allowed. I am pretty sure that shoes come off in the house. Two observations come to mind. 1) Both rules are being violated, and 2) An unnamed adult is in the room, taking pictures no less. We might need to review the rules with children and adults!


Repeat offender. But darn she's cute! That must be why women who get pulled over rarely get tickets. It's the cuteness! Wait, that sounds almost sexist. Well, I am still not deleting it. Ha!


I am not sure that you can tell, but Trinity is airborne, or nearly so. She loves the playground. She tends to be fearless, which makes me proud and scared at the same time. I suppose that makes me normal. I had the pleasure of spending time with a gentleman this evening who recently let his granddaughter solo in his airplane. That means he handed her the keys to his aircraft and let her fly it for the first time by herself. It gives me perspective when it comes to the playground. I'll need to review this post when Trinity turns 16 and wants to take the car out by herself.


Ava and Teagan are fairly well behaved...


Monkey girl is not quite as well behaved. How does that saying go? Oh yeah: "Well-behaved women rarely make history". Or something like that. By the way, it's true of men too.


Done sliding? no problem...


Two rides for the price of one. There she is, airborne again!


I did draw the line here. She was not allowed to go airborne from the top rail. I can't promise that she didn't want to though.


Here we have a cooking demonstration. First you stir...


Then you sample...


Then you SPLASH!


Okay dad, I think that's enough pictures for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Greasy Kids' Stuff