Greasy Kids' Stuff

So I'm composing our Christmas letter for this year, thinking about all the things that I have to be thankful for. At the top of the list this year is my God, my family, my friends and the ability to run. What are you thankful for this year?


I think Teagan is thankful for something and it's NOT strollers.

 

Thanksgiving morning, at the 5k-ish Turkey Trot, runnin' and rollin' baby!


Hot cocoa at the finish...


Teagan can't use a straw yet, so he just dives in!


Sweaty dad shot. You're welcome.


Teagan's first finger paint eating painting experience


That's our girl!


Say "ah"


Say "ew"! Mommy taught me!


Father...


...son


Mother...


...daugher...any questions?


We have them hitting the blocking sleds early. Never too early for football in this town!


Finally, a decent shot of my girls. Love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!