More Family (Seattle Part II)

After a good visit with Nana, we headed back to chill out at my sister's house. Trinity had a go at the drums, but we decided that maybe we'd avoid the drumsticks that have wire on them. Wooden clubs are much less dangerous!

Trinity moves around the drum kit very well and she's is gaining a new appreciation for the cymbals!

Tuesday brought with it another trip to visit more family, this time we would visit my dad's side of the family. It was Trinity's first ferry ride where she could walk around, so it was quite an event! We stopped in and saw my cousins who live in California. It was really cool that we could be in Seattle the same week! The bummer is that we forgot to take any pictures! Bad us!

We arrived at my Oma's house for lunch around 11am. Trinity was sleeping when we arrived, so we let her sleep as long as she wanted. She had a little trouble napping the day before. She slept for a good couple of hours, then it was time for a good German lunch! We had some really tasty bratwurst, yummy bread with meat and cheese and good company! Trinity loved every bit of it! The picture above shows what Trinity does best!

We were horsing around in the living room, when Trinity decided to go over the table to see what was there.

Me, Oma, and Trinity. She doesn't sit as still as she used to! After lunch with Oma, we returned to Seattle and had dinner with my good friend Steve, who I have known for 25 years. Steve recently got engaged and this was our first time meeting his bride-to-be. Great to meet you Lisa! Once again, we forgot to bring the camera.

Finally it was time to say goodbye to the Seattle area and head over to my mom's house. This is what I was greeted with when I picked up my girls after checking out of the hotel. Priceless!

What can I say? Cuteness of the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...