She's doing really well, but...

Here's the problem. Now that Trinity is starting to gain her vision back, we are running into some etiquette issues around the house. This whole vision thing is forcing us to abandon long-held practices that have been in our family for years! What practices? I'll give you an example: we can't chew with our mouths open anymore. It's an OUTRAGE! We can't make faces at Trinity without her, get this, SMILING at us. It's just a little unnerving. I walked by her in my underwear the other day, when suddenly I remembered that she could, gulp, SEE me. Yikes! No one should have to see me run in my underwear, but Trinity did. Here was her first reaction:


This was her next reaction:

Then she decided that she'd had enough:

She's getting out of here!


In all seriousness, she is really doing great. I can't tell you how incredible it has been to watch her recovery. Thank you so much for all your support! She went to a therapist today who works with brain injuries. It sounded like there was some odd methods, but he's supposed to be very effective. I noticed that she was calmer already this evening. We'll see how she sleeps now...

Here is the random cuteness, I hope you don't have dial-up:

Comments

  1. LOL!!!! oh man I almost fell out of my chair laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...