Arizona Wrap-up

So I thought that I would wrap up the last week or so with a few fun pictures from our latest adventures. As you may or may not know, Autumn and I took a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona. Autumn had a work conference there and I worked a little from the hotel. The (dis)advantage of my job is that I can do some of it from almost anywhere. Still, we managed to squeeze in a couple of fun activities here and there. Already I have blogged about hiking and the biosphere, and now we get to wrap it all up. I'll bet you are getting a little bit bored of Autumn and I and wish that I would just go back to blogging about the baby. Well, don't worry too much; it's coming! In the meantime, here are a few pictures of Arizona and my family:

So, this picture looks to me like some sort of commercial for a sports drink or something. Autumn was also pleased that her outfit coordinated well with her mountain bike!

This is me and the Arizona desert. The singletrack was rocky but fun. I would highly recommend it!

Here's my wife kickin' some tail on the trail! Go Audi!


The day before we left, my sister Coleen and her husband Jason brought my grandma (called Oma) to the house on their way to see my Dad in Boise. Here is Oma with her great-granddaughter. It is so much fun to see them together!

I am sure that if she could talk, she would be saying something like, "oh my, who are all these relatives? If I had known they were coming, I would have combed my hair!" Or something like that.

Auntie Coleen discovering that necklaces are fair game. They're also easy to grab!

Trinity is cheering with Uncle Jason...

And he's cheering right back!

Here is me and my Oma; I sure am glad that she was able to come down and see us!

In case you didn't figure it out yet, this is your random cuteness for the day. It's not really related to the post at all. But it's cute!

Comments

  1. Love the random cuteness........ and so glad you and Autumn got some "couple" time. I'll bet you felt "almost" normal again. I always say "what ever normal is" but I'm sure your time spent together was priceless. Looks like you had a great time. Have a great week. Love Sherrill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Homeward Bound