Dog-gone Gardening

This spring has been particularly productive as I putt around the yard and try to whip things into shape. I have a little extra time these days, so I may as well put it to good use:

This is our garden for this year, with tomatoes, several kinds of squash, peppers, eggplant, basil, carrots, radishes, fennel, tomatillo, chives and oregano.


Digby likes to help. Or play. Or whatever gets her attention. She's a 115 lbs of lap-loving fun!


A pick-up, a dog...sounds like a country song! But this one has a happy ending. I put my new wheel barrow to use (it's not so bright green anymore!) moving these big-@ss rocks. Poor wheel-barrow. By the way, can I say @ss on this blog? Yeah, Digby was helping here too.

There was this song by Linkin Park where the lyrics go, "one step closer, and I'm about to break!" That's how I felt with these rocks.

Here's the end of day 1. Next step is to peel sod and get those blueberries in the ground. Until then, I'm going to get some rest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...