Random Musings...





I have a few seconds while my computer renders a map that I have been working on, so I thought a quick note was good. I came across this little quote a while back and really liked it. It say that we need to trust God with our circumstances, that being faithful is not always easy, and that He is with us always.

But all shall be well
And all things shall be well
And all manner of things shall be well
He did not say, "You shall know no storms, no travails, no disease,"
He said, "You shall not be overcome."

The first part at least is attributed to Julian of Norwich, but I don't know if the whole verse above is hers. Either way, I like it a lot. It reminds me to pray when life is not easy. It reminds me to pray quite a bit. Cheers!

P.S. Enjoy a few pictures of things that I love about this spring:

My pregnant Wife
Flowers (gardening in general)
Riding my bicycle
Our new house

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...