Holy Cow!


So we are at 17 weeks, I think. I have signed up for two newsletters that give you a week-by-week update on the status of the baby, things to expect, etc. The picture above is what our baby looks like, sort of. I stole the picture from here. I just love that we are pregnant. I talked to my sister the other day and she called me Daddy-o. I thought that was cool. Autumn doesn't like it when I call her "baby mama". She also does not like my particular brand of pregnancy jokes in general. So it goes. I don't blame her, I make bad jokes...frequently. At least I make me laugh!

It looks like the house debacle is over. We just put in an offer on a house and it was accepted. the financing on the house we were trying to build just was not going through so we cut our losses. This feels better too. The cool thing is that it is not even finished yet so we get the best of both worlds; we get to pick the finishes but no construction loan hassles! Woohoo!

Okay, I was in a pick-up for about 11 hours today so I am going to bed now. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...