spare thoughts

I have another update in the queue, but I uploaded way too many pictures to get it done tonight. So you get this one instead. A few random thoughts and I am off too bed. A sick baby girl, and the fact some great friends of ours are having a baby means that I should have been in bed before now. That's the way it goes, I guess. Hope you and yours are tucked in tight while I type this.


Action shot of Teagan and his new race track. The car jumps at the end, how cool is THAT?!?


My girls


Trinity received a digital camera (referred to as "my cheese") for Christmas. I will likely be posting some of her work on here now. I think that she is either a) going for impressionism, or b) has a very cheap camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Greasy Kids' Stuff