Horsin' Around

Okay, we're going for a multimedia experience here. Hit play on the following video and then start reading!


Inevitably there comes a time when you ride a horse for the first time. Or maybe not. I think that I have ridden a horse maybe 6 times in my life and never for more than 30 minutes at a time. Cowboy? I don't think so. I was always partial to my BMX bike growing up. I always figured there were more advantages to riding a bike, like say, not having to feed it or clean up poop. Be either way, we seem to ride something during our formative years (and yes Lisa, I did look up "formative" to make sure I was using it correctly!).


I appears that he is pushing her. Nope, he's just trying to hang on!


I think he's getting a little ahead of himself...first bike, then car. If he gets good grades.


See, always riding something!


Now we're talking! Ride 'em cowboy!


We went out to to our friends' house and they saddled up Powder for the kids to ride. Powder is an old horse who gets passed around the neighborhood so that kids can learn to ride an easy going horse. Taylor and Ashlyn both loved to ride with Trinity and Teagan!


Look mom, no parents!


Trinity knows Taylor (left) and Ashlyn (center) from daycare. They sure take good care of Trinity!


Mom and her little doggie? You bet:


Life is so much about experience and we are so blessed to be able to give that to our children!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...