The new normal?

As of late my posts have been almost epic in scale. I can't figure out if it is because we're taking more pictures or because I am waiting too long in between posts. Another thing I have noticed is that, more and more, my posts are just pictures with captions. Once upon a time I had things to say, now I just tell you about my pictures. Ah well, so it goes.

Here's Trinity, demonstrating once again who is boss. Sorry granddad!

This is a really nice picture of Lorna and Teagan. My only issue is that Teagan's head looks like it has been photo-shopped onto the body of another baby. It's really him, honest!

Grandma Lorna and our kids. Sometimes it doesn't seem real that Autumn and I have two kids. Then I remember that I haven't slept past seven in about two years. That makes it a little more real...

My dad and Sue came over last weekend for a little visit on Grandparents' day. We hung out in the back yard and played with the kids. It was a great afternoon. This is a terrific photo. Everyone who could smile, did.

I think I posted a pic like this from my phone. This is a little better quality, plus Teagan's a stud. Why wouldn't I put another photo on here?

Cute bath picture with strategically located foot. No embarrassing baby bits showing.

How did a son of mine, of largely Swedish and German descent ever get so tan?

This is a common sight these days, Autumn and Teagan in the feeding chair.

Poof!

This morning we went up Anthony Lakes Highway and took a little hike. If you're wondering, Trinity is kissing the camera, not sucking on a sourpatch kid!

Okay, I'm not sure what the hand is all about, but it looks dorky. Why do I keep putting dumb photos of my on here?

That's better. Trinity and I at Van Patten Lake. Beautiful day for a hike!

Trinity drinking from her very own spill-resistant water bottle. Not very eco-friendly, BUT how often is water a treat to a kid? Score a victory for mom!

Sweaty. It turns out I don't hike that much. It also turns out that my hairline is still receding.

My wife and son. Sweet!

Here are the most important people in my life! Great picture guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...