Turkey and things related (and not)

Okay, so it's been about a year since I updated this blog. I would apologize, but I don't imagine anyone is reading anymore. My bad. But on we go with some pictures because it is already too late to be doing this. By the way, the date that the blog says I posted is wrong. I started this two days ago and it's been sitting here waiting patiently for me to get off my tush. As I was saying...

Trinity likes to go through things. She wasn't too hot on the little tunnel that the Early Intervention lady brought, but the bench in this picture and our sofa table sure are her playground these days.

These are a couple of pictures of Trinity in one of her new holiday dresses. Pretty cute huh?

Just try and deny the cuteness!

Here we are at the Bulldog football game, where Baker beat last year's 4A State champs! They had no idea what they were getting themselves into! Go Bulldogs! Trinity is in her fan attire, smiling 'cause her cousin is helping his team kick some butt!

Here's a couple shots from Thanksgiving, my dad and Sue came over from Meridian to celebrate with us. That's my dad with Trinity. That's Sue's shoe by Trinity's hand.

This is Butkus the bulldog. He first gave Trinity a couple of kisses, then flipped around and promptly say on her belly. She thought that was the funniest thing! So did we!

Waiting (sort of) patiently for turkey and stuffing and gravy and sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes and minced meat pie and peanut butter ice cream pie and juice and...well, you get the idea!

Here's the bunch of us gathered round the table. Great food and great company!


Too much turkey...leave me alone...

Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for? Yeah, I know Turkey Day is over, but this is the first post since the big day, so let's talk about gratitude. When was the last time you were thankful that your house was warm? That you have a car? That you have the time and electricity to watch television? Then it's time to be thankful! Give your family an extra hug and be thankful that you can! I'll bet you can think of five things that you are thankful for without even breaking a sweat. Try it twice a day, that's my prescription for you this holiday season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...