My Girls

I talk quite a bit about my girls. It's no secret that they have always rocked my world. That is even more true since Trinity went into the hospital. To see both of their character shine through has been nothing short of amazing. My daughter has been through a lot, but I think that my wife has been through more. It's like in Proverbs 31, wherein lies the description of a noble woman:

Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value. She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life.

I feel exactly that way about Autumn. She has been my rock and she has brought more good into my life than she or I will ever know. Here is one of my favorite photos of late:

Trinity doesn't like hats on her head much anymore, but she left this one on for a while. She and Autumn are so dang cute!

Okay, so she didn't leave the hat on for too long, but it was great while it lasted!


Last Friday we traveled to Ontario (Oregon) to watch my nephew Mark play football. It was a clash of the undefeated teams in our league. It was a cold evening, so we bundled Trinity up and rode with Autumn's folks to the game. It was a great time, even though the boys lost to Ontario. Trinity thought it was great too...great to sleep!

Bundled and braving the Northeast Oregon cold the only way a baby should: sleeping!

For those of you who want to know how our little monster is developing, well, here's her standing with only an arm for support. This is pretty normal these days, she even will stand unassisted for a few seconds. Boy are we in trouble!

Just file this one under random cuteness.


Here is Trinity the ladybug Trick or Treating at Lisa's house. Great picture, what a cute little bug!

Aunt Amy had a balloon for Trinity's treat, along with some other goodies. It's great having family around, I don't have to spoil my daughter at all; everyone else take care of that for me!

Mama and ladybug, making one last stop before the night was through. More candy, more, more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...