Swinging Swimming and Avocado, doggonit!

It turns out that Trinity REALLY likes avocado...yum! So far it is the only food that she really can't get enough of. We've tried squash, rice cereal, carrots, sweet potatoes and peas too, but nothing comes close to avocado. I can't say that I blame her. In fact, I'm a little jealous. I'd love to have nothing but avocado for dinner. Mmm...
Show us what you had for dinner!


Also, Autumn took Trinity to a water class for a week or so. It was great for the kids because they sing songs and dance around to get used to the water. They even get to use kick boards!

First swing = big giggles and smiles


Digby has been a little attention starved lately, so Lee came over in the plymouth to take her for a play date with Duke. I can't believe the dogs are allowed to ride in the plymouth. There ought to be some sort of law!

Comments

  1. Great pictures! That little Trinity is so beautiful and happy all the time! I love avocado too. Thanks for sharing the pics.
    Vicki Maddox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...