Happy New Year!

Wow, 2009 is already here. It seems like just yesterday that Autumn and I found out the she was pregnant. But here we are with a little baby daughter who is almost six weeks old. That's just crazy. I still find it a little be odd that she's here to stay. The only thing that comes close in experience is getting married. Now I have two beautiful girls in my life that are here to stay. Life is good! I'll finish my MBA this summer, God willing. The possibilities are endless...

We have more pictures, this time from the holidays. Trinity had her first Christmas and New Year. She celebrated both by sleeping heavily. She's her father's daughter, at least for now. I hear sleep patterns change.

I have put a couple of albums up on the right, one is Christmas and one is the New Year celebration. Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...