Long Time Coming



It was observed recently that I have not written here in a while, and when I have it has been quick notes and not much personal content. It is true. I have not written anything of substance recently and it really is something that I should be doing regularly, for my own sake as well as family. Stuff is happening. Things are going on and I am not really updating anything. Well, here goes nothing.

We are about than two months away from officially being parents. I think that Autumn is already a great mom. The way that she has changed her diet has been pretty incredible considering how many foods that she really likes are now contraband. I love her a lot.

The baby is now about the size of a jicama. What's that? It is a root. It is sweet and crunchy and VERY tasty. She is a big girl now too! Some friends of ours just had twins yesterday at 30+ weeks and the boys came out at 3 & 3.5 pounds. They need help breathing, but they seem to be doing great! The crazy part is that our little girl is a week or two older and is still sitting inside Autumn! Crazy things, these kids. Well, it is late and I am tired. I'll talk to you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...