Aloha!






Why the greeting from paradise? Since you called, I'll tell you. It is Hawaiian for Hello, Goodbye, and all kinds of other things. The main reason I am using it today is that according to the update newsletter that get from the Baby Center, our little girl is about the size of a pineapple! It is really amazing to see her move in Autumn's belly. Instead of little pokes, now it looks like she is running an elbow across Autumn's abdomen. It is pretty darn cool. At the doctor last week we heard her heart beat again. Amazing stuff.

We went to Seattle last weekend for a shower that my sister put on. What a great time, Coleen pulled off a great party! It wasn't a typical baby shower, more like an open house so that family and friends in the area can see us. I have not seen some of the folks in a long time and it was great to see them! I'll post pics soon at Picasa and put a link on the right side of the blog.

Our friends Nathan and Lindy Labunski just had twins and this was a really cool shot of Lindy and Asher.

As an added bonus, I have included a hairline update. I am not sure if the tide is going out, or there is just a high surf warning that is causing it to look a little scraggly. So it goes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Greasy Kids' Stuff