A Close Shave

The bucket list strikes again. A couple of months ago Autumn and I sat down and made a list of the things we wanted to do this summer as a family. There were some pretty pedestrian items like taking a hike, going on a picnic, etc. One of the items stands out as a little less ordinary. That item is "Shaving Cream on the Slide". Who thinks of this stuff? It turns out that my wife does. And she thinks of it often enough to be able to recall this fantastic plan during our brainstorming session. So off to the Dollar Tree for some shaving cream, then off to the slide for some tactile awesomeness. Yeah, I said awesomeness. Yeah, I'll regret that at some point.


Recipe: two little kids and a can of shaving cream.


Just like any other sport, the warm up is key.


This is what happens when you clap your hands together when they have shaving cream on them. Whuh?


Then we start to get into the swing of things, we get our feet wet. Er, we get our head wet!


Messiness ensues. Lots of smearing and giggling, and that's just dad!


First launch, with dad assisting. Wait, I didn't mean to nudge her...


By the way, this position is physically impossible without a) a healthy dose of velocity and b) shaving cream. Did I mention c) the slide and d) dad's nudge? Ha ha!


My girls in a bonding experience.


So proud...


Then there's the shaving cream maniac. Doesn't he know that at least one of us needs to stay clean?


Two can play the chasing game...


Meanwhile I can't find Trinity's legs anywhere...


Launch #2! Yes, there's air under there.


But every flight ends with a landing...


Help your little brother...


Agh, he's coming to get me...run!


Wait, it's okay. He just had to break dance. I guess we're all safe now...

And in case you think these photo shoots have no drama ... 


WRONG!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Greasy Kids' Stuff