Too Many Pictures? Just suck it up man!

Preaching to myself. As I stare at the date of my last blog post, I shudder to think about how many times the camera has clicked. I'm not saying that I'm scared or anything, but sometimes it seems like a tall mountain to climb. I think I have 300 photos waiting for me that haven't been blogged. It's an interesting way of approaching things, but it seems to work. I don't dump new photos into the general bucket until I have been through them and included them (or not, as the case usually is) in a blog post. Sometimes the event drives the post, and sometimes a post is created out of an idea that is based on a few of the photos. Although, and I think you'll agree, I rarely post an update with only a  few pictures. Ha!

So, the title of this post is me talking to me. Don't take it (too) personally. Meanwhile, Easter has come and gone and I think that Spring has finally sprung. We'll see, but it looks promising around these parts. In response to my own urging, I now leap into the bucket of photos (digital, fortunately. I don't think I could handle the old-fashioned kind!) and pull out a few to let you know that we're still alive. I know you were worried.

Three Easter egg hunts. Here's a preview of one:


This is our own hunt that we organized for the kids. Trinity died some eggs, but she wasn't going to hunt them with the same enthusiasm once she realized they were just boiled eggs. Candy works better. And no, she has no idea where that last piece of chocolate went.


It turns out that Teagan may never have to hunt his own eggs. He'll catch his limit by just sitting around!


Yep, that's drool. The candy MUST be good!


Teagan loves vacuums. It's unhealthy, seriously. But we indulged him, mainly so he would stop dragging the giant upright out of the closet. No, it didn't work. He just has more vacuums to play with now.


It turns out that around our house, the Easter Bunny acts a little like Santa Claus. Trinity has a backpack. She loves to collect things, so now she has a place to put all that stuff!


The world's worst picture of me. If you come up with a clever caption, I'll send you a burrito.


This photo doesn't need a caption to crack you up...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...