The view around here...

The view around here can be funny, serious, even a little scary. And I mean that in the best way. Really. But mostly what I mean is that, at any given time, behavior is captured on film that is, well, worth explaining. Of course, maybe not. Maybe you do the same things as we do and we're really not as odd I as I think we are. That would be nice, but not very likely.


I am tempted to make a joke about sitting on the potty, reading the paper. The truth is that Trinity prefers to read her Baby Bible when she goes to the bathroom. Sometimes truth is funnier than fiction. We even play a game where Trinity looks through the Bible, asking "Jesus?" at every picture. Then I have to answer that it is indeed the Christ, or I have to explain who the guy is in the picture. Fun stuff. Odd though.


Just Trinity and I  captured at our best. Why do I make these faces?


Here Teagan, let me dial for you...


Sorry, wrong number...
(have I mentioned that these two might be trouble in a year or two...or now?)


Ride 'em cowgirl! The pink horse even has little horse sound effects. If only the batteries would die...ha! I just feel sorry that Teagan has to inherit this one...


Sometimes we're not too weird. Sometimes we just hang out with Grandma.


But sometimes we cry because we just can't fit the box into our mouth. Teagan is starting to really go after things, which means my coffee drinking is much more careful now. A slow sip could mean a scalded lap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...