Big Veggies and Sonograms



My newsletter this week says that our baby is as big as a Cauliflower. Mmmm, I like cauliflower. I went with Autumn to the doctor yesterday and he says that her uterus is measuring a little small. Of course, he also said that doctors are not as good at measuring anymore; they rely heavily upon ultrasound for the age of the fetus. So he ordered an ultrasound because his measure showed a small uterus. Now Autumn is a little worried. I am a little worried too, for Autumn. She has a lot on her mind and, with a low quality/quantity of sleep lately, is a little low on energy these days. She has been great about eating a healthy diet, etc. I cannot express how much I appreciate how she is handling this pregnancy. So by tomorrow, we'll have more pictures of our little girl. They should be up on the blog tomorrow!

Comments

  1. Thanks Lucy, I appreciate your comment and welcome you to our little corner of the world. We are happy to share our lives with you.

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...