Whoa, Another One?

This might be habit forming. After discovering that I can discover things while writing the last update, I decided to do it again. Writing that is. I am not sure about the discovering part. Speaking of discovering, I discovered over the last week exactly how grumpy I can get without meaning too (lose). I also discovered how great it can be to spend the holidays with family (win), how easy it is to hurt the people you love the most (lose) and also how easy it is to go to NYC (win-more on that at a later time). The nice thing is that I can learn and grow from each of those discoveries. Okay, that's probably a stretch on the trip to NYC. 


It must be fall


It could be winter though, given all the snow. Time to warm up!



With Trin turning 7 last month, it was time for family photos. Ain't they cute?


The other two members of the family...



Notice anything missing? Me too! Where's that gal?



She's mowing the yard? Ha! Just kidding. This did happen in the fall though. How can you tell? She's not wearing shorts!

Seriously though, she was pretty excited to be mowing. The new grass had just came in, so to be able to mow meant that the new yard was doing well! As for the Santa picture above? I had the kids while Autumn was volunteering at the craft station. Teagan wouldn't sit on the big guy's lap, in fact wouldn't even be in the picture without me. So there you go. It ended up being a great photo, minus one really important person.


This life, this blog, those kids, none of it happens without her. She's the wind in our sails around here. Love her to the moon and back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...