The Story (Continued)


He there Kiddo,

I never properly welcomed you to the family: welcome, welcome! We are so excited for you to join us! Let's pick up where we left off:

...and then Autumn had blood tests and her first doctor's appointment. She heard your heart beat! How cool is that! Then we had the ultrasound and saw you for the first time. It is incredible to look at the ultrasound images and think that a life is growing inside of Autumn. Wow. From then on it was a bonanza, I was telling everyone. I think that it drove your mother a little crazy because she was not getting to tell anyone, yet everyone knew.

The family is so excited for you to be here also; Dad screamed! I know that Mom would have yelled if she was a yelling person. Even Oma gave a yelp of delight. You are already loved by many. I am going to sign off for now, but I'll leave you with my favorite picture as of late; it is your mother looking absolutely beautiful after confirming that we were indeed pregnant.

Love,

Dad (I love it when they call me Big Poppa!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

Greasy Kids' Stuff