Since we last spoke...

Seems like it's been a while since we spoke. Well, it's been a while since I spoke. You could have been talking up a storm for all I know! I like storms! But I'm off track already. Here's a little of what's going on. There will be a more comprehensive update at some point, probably. For now you get a smattering of cuteness and vague references to what's actually going on in our lives. Enjoy!


Yep, second self-extracted tooth, this time at school!


When your eight year old gets your phone. There were 35 of these that I deleted.


Last week I was in Minnesota, where, among other things, I went for a run!


Also, I visited the 32nd floor of a very shiny building. Job interview. Result: inconclusive.


In Stillwater, Minnesota I was lucky enough to stumble across this little beauty!


Back to Bozeman: Spring has sprung and bike rides become the order of the day!


Teagan is playing soccer and t-ball. He always does a nice job of looking the part! 


Autumn was back in town and we went for a hike, look at the wildlife I found!


Back in April (sooo long ago...two weeks?) we ran up a volcano...


Then wisely ran back down!


There were grandparent visits


There was beauty


Did I mention we went for a hike?


We went on a date!


Did I mention we went on a hike?


Teagan went for a run...


Did I mention we went on a hike?

I hope y'all are living it up!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting For a Miracle

First Scoop...and a monkey!

More on the kid...